HomeAboutTwitterContact

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Merely the Beginning

Okay, so I had some interesting topics to post about to jumpoff the commencement of BYDculture. On the other hand, I thought it was more appropriate for my first post to explain what BYDculture really is, who I am and why I'm so passionate about making this blog public. =)

Well first off... I'm a journalism major at the University of Florida. GO GATORSSS! I would love to write for the New York Times, Vogue or Vanity Fair. It doesn't matter what the topic is I'll write about. I'm not picky; whether it be music, news, politics, celebrities, art or just life issues.

That's exactly what I'm going to do with this blog. My post will vary and definitely keep my readers interested and informed.

The name BYDculture originated from my interest in world culture, byd means world in Welsh hence the name BYDculture. I genuinely want to open the minds of my readers. With that being said I hope that you enjoy BYDculture and subscribe.

bydculture.blogspot.com
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

XOXO,
Audreyanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...