HomeAboutTwitterContact

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Emma Watson in July issue of Vogue

Calvin Klein Collection metallic shift, Lynn Ban bracelets, and miu Miu heels│Photographed by Mario Testino │  
│Photographed by Mario Testino │









The lovely and stylish Miss Emma Watson is featured in the upcoming July issue of Vogue. She speaks about life after Harry Potter and her ambitions for the next coming years. The Harry Potter franchise has consumed her life for the last 10 years but despite the commitment she has been able to accomplish so much in fashion, education and her own personal life. Being confined to the life of Hermione has lead her to question who she really is as an artist and person. 

I want everyone to go out and buy the July issue, as will I. Although I'm not a Harry Potter fan, I am a fan of Emma Watson and I really can't wait to see what path she will take after the departure of the Harry Potter clan. She is bigger than the Potter franchise and is capable of utter brilliance. So, I will  be keeping my eye out.       


As seen in Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...