HomeAboutTwitterContact

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Skanks in Walmart│New Orleans Bounce

JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL, is all I can say after what I've just seen. So, I know I'm a little late but I just had to post about this one for all those who haven't seen this video yet. A few days ago a friend of mine told me about a video of these women walking in Wallie-World shaking their behinds, but I didn't care enough to actually search for the video. Until today, well not exactly.


Long story short, I'm a huge Kingsley fan, more like fanatic. Anyway, I haven't been up-to-date on his Overexposed vlogs and tonight, yes at 1:30 in the morning, I decided to catch up. That's when I learned of Mr.Ghettos music video Walmart. Oh lawd have mercy, Jesus help this poor ignorant man's soul and these foolish girls. Mr. Ghetto, the name suits him perfectly on account of this video, created a music video inside a WALMART superstore with two video girls shaking their vagina and derrières in the store while riding shopping carts. 


I know it sounds too ridiculous to even be true but watch the video for yourself. I couldn't even watch the whole four minutes of the video because majority of the screen was shots of their rear end. The dance is called the New Orleans Bounce. 




Really people, quoting Kingsley, "I'm embarrassed for them...Who thought this was sexy..There's nothing sexy about dancing like a prostitute [insert other choice words] in Walmart, are you kidding me". 

They're also selling an hour long DVD version for $3.99, "1 hour full of body action, to hot for Youtube".Where was security when they were filming. It's ridiculous and embarassing. I'm ashamed.

Well if you want some good laughs out of this watch Kingsley's video The Skanks in Walmart. It's hilarious and he also has a link to the Walmart video as well. Kingsley always tells it like it is and he definitely hit the nail on the head with this video.


 


As seen on ItsKingsleyBitch, check out more of his vlogs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...