HomeAboutTwitterContact

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Michael Jackson Dedication

As you all may know today marks the two year death of the King of Pop. Everyone knows the mark Michael Jackson has made on the world and the music industry. He's influenced many artists and people today. So I want to post my three favorite MJ videos. Enjoy!

Remember the Time (1992)
I love this song because of all the famous faces: former L.A. Laker/business man Magic Johnson, actor Eddie Murphy and fashion model Iman.


Bad (1987)
Many people till this day dislike MJ's Bad album but I beg to differ. I love the choreography in this video and the song makes being bad look cool. I already want to rock a leather studded jacket. 



Man In the Mirror (1987)
Man in the Mirror has a powerful message and I believe everyone should look deep within themselves. There are plenty of people with the desire to make an impact in the world but like Michael sings you have to look that man (or woman) in the mirror first and make a CHANGE



Billie Jean (1982)
Billie Jean was the first Michael Jackson song I've ever heard. This song came out way before I was born, my mother was only seven years old. I believe this is everyone's favorite MJ song.


RIP Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...