HomeAboutTwitterContact

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I want to dedicate this to post to all the wonderful fathers out there, especially mines. Fathers play an important role in their child's life and whether they know it or not without them things just wouldn't be the same. I have friends that don't have relationships with their own fathers and I see the differences in their lives and mine.

Without my father I don't think I would be as headstrong and self-motivated. One thing I've inherited from my father, besides his feet (yes I know I need pedicures periodically lol) and his forehead, is his work ethic. Like my father before I take a new path I do plenty of research and think the situation through long-term. 

I appreciate all that my father has sacrificed and done for me and my family. For always being there and supporting us when we really needed him. Thanks Daddy, I love you. ♥ =)

I hope all of you celebrated your amazing dads and gave them the appreciation they deserve. For those of you who don't have a tight-nit relationship with your father, I hope that you've used today to make amends. 


Once again, Happy Father's Day!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...